Social Media Management
Whilst I’ve worked in various organizations, taking on different roles, most of them included writing copy, scripts, articles, stories, and social media content.
Some of the bigger projects I managed & online education I attained:
2020: Manage World Vision Zimbabwe Social Media profiles (Twitter & Facebook )
2019: Managed Youth Connekt Zimbabwe Social Media profiles for the #StartupTourBus campaign
2019: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing – Google Digital Skills for Africa
Written over 35 published articles, in a year
My professional writing career spans from my days working as a Blogger/Copywriter at Hammer & Tongues Africa Holdings, 2017/8; Copywriter at The Jupiter Drawing Room, 2018; Content Creator & Strategist at Afrodroid Media, 2018; and Communication Graduate Intern at World Vision Zimbabwe, 2020).
As a freelancer, I have written for several websites including Startupbiz, Tariro Trust, Tiritose Sustainable Travel.
Here are a few of the blog posts I’ve written:
- Children suffer from mental health issues too: A personal account
- Empowering girls: We’ve come a long way but we still have more to do
Venture Nation Africa
- Zimbabwe Game developers’ Profiles: Natasha Chiwara
- Zimbabwe Game Developers’ Profiles: Henrix Bradley Moyo
Web Copy & SEO Blogging
- SEO blog post: Mitsubishi ASX Instyle 4WD 2.2 DI-D Boot Space Dimensions & Luggage Capacity
- Web copy: GameOn
- Why the creative personality must create or die
- Why having uncomfortable conversations matters in our lives
NB: Those <35 articles of course don’t include the 40+ posts on my personal blog